Marikina Food Hop: Drei's Cuisine

Thursday, August 11, 2016





I got lucky when my friend invited me to join them in trying four different restaurants in Marikina. Who am I to say no to that! I love food trips and this is definitely as exciting as it sounds. It is actually my first time to eat out here in Marikina and the first resto we visited was Drei's Modern Cuisine. Here is the list of what we had:



Pecho Pandan Chicken 

 
Php175 (solo)/Php 280.00 (sharing no rice)

I am such a chicken person that I always crave for it whether fried, roast or with sauce or soup. I have standards when it comes to chicken and this Pandan chicken did not fail me. It's savory and you'll feel the flavors in your mouth that I ate it without the sauce. If you have watched the 360 video, all of us wanted more and it's so perfect with rice. Craving it right now!

Laing Fondue


Php 160.00

I usually eat Laing as a viand with rice and I taste it first because sometimes it's just too fishy or what they call malansa. Here at Drei's, their Laing is well cooked and mixed with the right amount of spice and the cheeziness made it even better. Not bad for an appetizer!

Lumpaing Sisig


Php 160.00

Honestly, the first time I tried Sisig was two years ago since my mom always tells me it has rat ears. LOL don't judge. Usually I see it oily but with this Lumpia, it's neither dry or oily and you'll enjoy eating Sisig this way. Merienda, anyone?

Bibingka and Puto Bumbong Cheesecake


Php 150.00

Not your ordinary Bibingka and Puto Bumbong! I am not a fan of Bibingka but since it's cheesecake I tried it and I was like thank you for creating this dessert, I have a new way of eating and enjoying Bibingka. The Puto Bumbong was also delish! But hey I am not being biased because it's my favorite but it really is good. Haha!

What you'll love about Drei's is the new twist they add on the Filipino dish without changing the taste but rather adding more flavor to it or serving it in a different way. I enjoyed the food and it is a must-try! 

 They also serve beers

 Enjoy their artsy interiors even in the comfort room

A Thousand Cranes Project

Open from 11am - 11pm
51 Katipunan St., Concepcion Uno
Marikina City
899 66 53


Watch our 360 video by Bani LogroƱo together with other bloggers here: Marikina Food Trip 360 Ep. 1 ! Drei's Modern Day Cuisine feat. Pinay Food Bloggers

Stay classy,
Nicole


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Marie Nicole. Design by FCD.