Back to Etude

Sunday, January 10, 2016


Since I brought my Aussie cousin to Greenbelt (chaperon mode), I went to Etude to find new beauty products to use. I noticed my skin adapts to products easily and different that even lotions make me dark when I use it in the morning. I’m acidic so there’s a lot of things to consider in buying makeups and beauty products.


Products I bought from left:

Happy Essential Foam – lemon scented and my skin loves its brightening effect. My skin looks fresh.

Wonder Pore Black Mask – One of their best sellers. I haven’t tried it and the Hyaluronic Acid Mask. But I love the Hyaluronic Foam wash too!

Silk Scarf – it’s a hair treatment that looks interesting. It looks like a big injection. I’m not that good with beauty products but I’ll definitely write about this if it works for me.


All I can say is, it’s so hard being a girl with all the product choices in the market. LOL!


Stay classy,
Nicole

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Marie Nicole. Design by FCD.